March 22, 2012

Dress and Leather

I love biker jackets, but I just don't know how to pull it off cool enough.  Let's face it, I am not tough, and I am not gonna pretend, so I thought why not make it feminine with a dress!!!  I picked up this leather jacket on sale at zara, it was another one of my impulsive purchases.  When the idea of pairing with dress came to me, I had to try it out!!!!




Jacket::  Zara
Dress::  Shop the Closet event from a friend
Necklace::  vintage - brooklyn flea
Earrings::  R. J. Graziano
Shoes::  Nine West - old

2 comments:

  1. i love this outfit! the jacket goes well with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love the jacket!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with Bloglovin'!

Follow Fabulosity Within Reach